Friday, February 27, 2009

mah jongg


Based on a google search I did, I am not the only one obsessed with the Mah Jongg couch at Roche Bobois.... in fact Natasha told me she is too.... we went to sit on it at the Chicago store and it isn't uncomfortable but it is very cool looking... 

So, I made my first (and hopefully only) "non-green" decision and ordered a couch that will be made in Italy!!  I rationalized this as follows:
- I need SOMETHING italian - nobody does design better...just go to Milan 
- couldn't find a flexible (moveable) sectional that could easily be moved (need a configurable living room space) 
- I am recycling-FORWARD.... have promised Natasha the couch if we ever sell the house.... 
- it was on sale and I also don't have to pay tax (delivered to Michigan) - even though the price would make most husband's gag... 

will have to be really REALLY good somewhere else.... 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad I have this "paying it forward" thing in print :)) Just checking things out, but will post soooooon! Things are really moving along. Exciting stuff...

    ReplyDelete